The basement of our new home was not properly insulated which resulted in moisture and mold growth. The builder opened the vapour barrier in many places without sealing the basement off properly from the rest of the house allowing mold spores to escape into the rest of the house. Having a infant at home made this situation even more stressful since his health could be compromised. Fortunately, Gabriel from Healthy Home Center told us that his team would be cleaning the entire house and that all our son’s toys would be safe to use again. When we returned home, our house was extremely clean, in fact it was cleaner than the day that I got the keys to move into our brand-new home in the first place. We are extremely grateful to Gabriel and his team for making our home a safe and healthy place for our baby to live in. Thank you so much Gabriel!