Hoarding Can Be Very Difficult To Deal With
Is hoarding affecting your health and living environment?
Hoarding disorder or pathological hoarding disorder is a very serious issue. Many people want to get better but are overwhelmed with the amount of work needed to get a fresh start.
Our professionally trained and certified team can help you clear-out unnecessary clutter and restore your home to a healthy indoor environment.
Not all clean-up specialists are created equal. Our team has been trained and qualified by recognized institutions within our industry.
Not only are we highly qualified to deal with any hoarding issues you may have, we are also aware that some situations may require special care and empathy – in the case of a loved one passing for example. We take great pride in the work that we do as well as our ability to take a humanistic approach in any given situation.
Our team follows a systematic approach to effectively deal with extreme clutter and bio-hazard waste clean-up.
Our Hoarding Cleanup Specialists:
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Contain and isolate the work area
- Depressurize the area from adjacent rooms
- Remove, dispose, donate, or recycle materials
- Perform dust-free and ultra-fine particulate cleaning
- Are experts in mould remediation and clearance testing
- Disinfect and decontaminate living areas following illness or death
- Perform proper sanitation and odor control
- Are fully trained for duct cleaning to improve air quality
Professional Cleaning Service
- Residential houses
- Commercial buildings
- Housing complexes
- Dwellings in arctic environments
- Steel container offices
Hoarding Is A Stressful Situation
Take comfort in hiring a certified professional from Healthy Home Center. We take great pride in upholding industry standards. Our mission is to deliver incredible results which will leave you in astonishment.
Our experienced team will quickly restore your healthy indoor environment with professionalism, courtesy, compassion and confidentiality. Give us a call and speak with one of our representatives. We promise it will be well worth it!