Is Clutter Taking Over Your Life?
Is hoarding affecting your health and living environment?
Our professionally trained and certified team can help you clear-out unnecessary clutter and restore your home to a healthy indoor environment.
Not all clean-up specialists are created equal. Our team has been trained and qualified by recognized institutions within our industry.
Not only are we highly qualified to deal with any hoarding issues you may have, we are also aware that some situations may require special care and empathy – in the case of a loved one passing for example. We take great pride in the work that we do as well as our ability to take a humanistic approach in any given situation.
Our team follows a systematic approach to effectively deal with extreme clutter and bio-hazard waste clean-up.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Contain and isolate the work area
- Depressurize the area from adjacent rooms
- Remove, dispose, donate, or recycle materials
- Perform dust-free and ultra-fine particulate cleaning
- Are experts in mould remediation and clearance testing
- Disinfect and decontaminate living areas following illness or death
- Perform proper sanitation and odor control
- Are fully trained for duct cleaning to improve air quality
We Have Experience Cleaning the Following Structures:
- Residential houses
- Commercial buildings
- Housing complexes
- Dwellings in arctic environments
- Steel container offices
Dealing With Hoarding And Neglect Is Already A Difficult And Stressful Situation
Take comfort in hiring certified professionals who uphold industry standards and can deliver the proper results.
Our experienced team will quickly restore your healthy indoor environment with professional, courtesy, compassion and confidentiality.